South Australian Registered Centres
|Bowland Salisbury||Salisbury|| (08) 8250 2588||Here|
|Kaboom Family Entertainment||Mount Gambier||(08) 8723 2045||Here|
|Zone Bowling Cross Road||Westbourne Park||1300 368 067||Here|
|Zone Bowling Noarlunga||Noarlunga Centre||1300 368 067||Here|
|Zone Bowling Woodville||Woodville||1300 368 067||Here|
For centres that opt not to be registered the change to services provided by TBA are as follows:
- Lanes will no longer be measured and accredited with TBA and any high game or series achievements such as 300 games or 800 series will not be recognised. Bowlers will not be eligible for any awards.
- League bowlers will not be covered by TBA’s personal accident insurance policy and will not have a recognised average unless they bowl league in another registered centre.
- TBA accredited coaches will not be covered by TBA’s professional indemnity insurance whilst coaching in an unaccredited centre.
- Support services, including clarification of rules or other general enquiries, will no longer be provided.
- The centre will be unable to host any accredited tournaments ranging from local events through to State and National Championships and TBA Ranked Events.
- Centres that compete in Intercentre Championships such as Country Cup, Association Challenge, Interdistrict to name a few examples would be unable to compete if the event is TBA accredited.